Terms & Conditions

Acceptance
Quotations are valid for 3 months from date of issue. Acceptance of the quote is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.

Quotations
The amount quoted is for the total job and is not split between drafts. If no changes are required, there will be no reduction in the full amount quoted.

Invoices
The full amount will be invoiced when the job is complete as outlined in the quote unless in case of delay by the client (see Delays below)
WordsWork reserves the right to request 50% payment in advance.
Invoices are to be settled within 30 days of issue. Queries must be raised within 10 days of issue.

Payment
By cheque: Sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank account to WordsWork
By bank transfer: HSBC, 46 The Broadway, Ealing, London W5 5JZ
Account name: C J Howells trading as WordsWork
Sort code: 40-02-26
Account no. 71708945

Delays
Where no instruction is received from the client to amend first or subsequent drafts within two weeks of receipt of the draft, the work will be considered complete and the remaining amount will be billed.
Where the client indicates they will require changes to first or subsequent drafts but does not produce these within 2 weeks of receipt of the draft, 90% of the remaining amount will be invoiced. The remaining 10% will be billed 4 weeks later.

Alterations
Quote includes for first and second draft unless otherwise stated. Alterations required subsequently will be charged on an hourly basis. Changes in instructions shall also be additionally charged on an hourly basis.
Where there are changes to the structure of the copy that involve exceeding the number of pages/words specified in the quote, WordsWork will provide you with a revised quote before further work is carried out.

Expenses
In addition to fees, costs agreed by the client shall be reimbursed for all reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred in the execution of the commission.

Confidentiality
WordsWork undertakes not to misuse any confidential information that may be made available.

Copyright
The copyright on all copy shall remain the property of WordsWork until full payment of fees due.

Exclusivity
WordsWork will agree to work on an exclusive basis for a client in a certain market sector or product area only where a specific agreement has been negotiated in writing.

Publicity
The client agrees to give us credit, where appropriate and to allow us to publish examples of work carried out on behalf of the client for the purpose of promoting WordsWork unless contravening confidential information or specific contractual arrangements.

Termination
If, after acceptance of a proposal, client does not proceed, all fees and expenses incurred to that point become immediately payable. WordsWork shall have the right to cease providing services and goods if the client is more than 45 days in arrears on any payment due, or if it appears to WordsWork that the client may become unable to pay its outstanding bills.